Connect with us


Is King Kohli Selfish? Know The Whole Truth



Is King Kohli selfish

Is King Kohli Selfish? Know The Whole Truth


In the world of cricket, few moments are as memorable as those that involve India vs. Pakistan matches. These games are not just about boundaries and wickets; they are about emotions, pride, and unwavering support from fans. October 23, 2022, was one such day that etched itself into the hearts of every Indian cricket lover. On this day, Virat Kohli showcased an extraordinary display of skill, determination, and courage, proving that he is anything but selfish.

Is King Kohli selfish

A Match of High Stakes

The match on October 23, 2022, was a high-stakes encounter, with India facing Pakistan. India had lost four wickets for just 31 runs, and the target of 160 runs seemed almost insurmountable. The prediction meter favored Pakistan, with an 85% probability of victory for them and only a 15% chance for India. However, in the face of adversity, one man stood tall and unwavering – Virat Kohli.

Virat’s Partnership with Hardik Pandya

Virat Kohli formed a crucial partnership with Hardik Pandya, but the required run rate was climbing. India needed 28 runs from just 8 balls, and Pakistan’s best bowler in that innings, Haris Rauf, was holding the ball. The tension was palpable, and it seemed that the odds were stacked against India. But Virat Kohli had other plans.

The Turning Point

In a moment that will forever be etched in cricketing history, Virat Kohli smashed a colossal six down the ground on a slower ball. The pressure was immense, and the situation was dire, but Virat’s confidence never wavered. He followed up with a breathtaking six over fine leg, showcasing his wrist magic and flick shot, reminiscent of the climax of a Hindi film. This remarkable display of skill and courage turned the tide in India’s favor.

The Grand Finale

With 16 runs needed from the last 6 balls, the entire cricketing world knew that as long as Virat Kohli was at the crease, India could not lose the match. A momentary fear struck when Hardik Pandya was dismissed on the first ball of the last over. However, there was a collective belief that Virat would handle it. Mohammad Nawaz bowled a no-ball on the fourth delivery, and despite Virat getting bowled on the ensuing free hit, Team India managed to score three crucial runs. Finally, when Ravichandran Ashwin hit the winning run, Virat’s reaction was nothing short of spectacular, reflecting his zeal, passion, and intensity.

Virat’s Historic Innings

Virat Kohli’s innings of 82* runs in 53 balls, including 6 fours and 4 sixes, is undoubtedly historic. Under immense pressure, rarely in the history of cricket has anyone displayed such remarkable resolve and skill. This performance epitomizes the essence of a true sportsman who thrives under pressure and puts the team’s victory above personal milestones.


In the face of criticism labeling him as selfish, Virat Kohli’s extraordinary innings on October 23, 2022, against Pakistan stands as a testament to his commitment to Indian cricket and his ability to rise to the occasion when it matters the most. This performance not only silenced the critics but also etched his name in the annals of cricket history. Virat Kohli, the man who single-handedly snatched victory from the jaws of Pakistan, is anything but selfish. He is a true cricketing legend, a symbol of determination, and an inspiration to aspiring cricketers worldwide.

Mohammed Shami’s Heroics: A World Cup Journey from the Bench to the Top

Continue Reading
1 Comment

1 Comment

  1. Pingback: Smriti Mandhana Historic Double Century With Rahul Dravid's Bat: A Winning Combination » Cricjaffa

You must be logged in to post a comment Login

Leave a Reply

Copyright © 2022 CricJaffa, Powered by